Are You Working Too Hard?
- Give difficult feedback with tact and compassion.
- Are an exceptional motivator, effective and efficient.
- Increase your company’s profitability.
- Skillfully manage change during difficult transitions.
- Effectively maintain your composure during volatile situations.
- Approach delicate situations with thoughtfulness and diplomacy.
If you have made it this far in leadership, it is likely you are skilled in some of the above. Being skilled in all of the above through leadership coaching will make you a rare and valuable find for any organization.
Prove To Yourself; YOU Are The Rare
& The Valuable
- Gain real clarity in building direction for individual leaders; because all do NOT roll equally.
- Gain influential and motivational savvy for your unique and not so unique individuals, which leads to greater profits.
- Reduce tension with your leaders through incorporating amazing conflict quelling skills.
- Gain stronger people shaping abilities through mastering influential communication skills.
- Gain ultra insight into your exec team and beyond; how they manage and motivate (or don’t motivate) their teams.
Grow Your Leadership Team Along With You
- Increase your A-team’s productivity and effectiveness. Your staff will act instead of react.
- Promote more astute leadership. Leaders learn how to work effectively with differences.
- Earn more respect for your leaders. Make smarter, more thought-through approaches.
- Develop strong people skills in your leaders. Deliver difficult feedback – well. Dissipate gossip; approach volatile people and get results.
- Show your leaders more effective ways to lead. Become more succinct, clear and confident.
- Gain the skills to manage negativity and difficult people. This is true Incentive for your top people to stay.
Our leadership coaching is structured using
these five premises…
1. Increase Your Leadership Effectiveness Through Absolute Clarity
- We work with you to become crystal clear on exactly what results you want for yourself and your people.
- This includes what is preventing you from getting what you want.
2. Strategize Your Monthly, Weekly & Daily Most Productive Leadership Actions.
- Together, we create a customized plan so you know exactly what you need to be doing each week and even each day. This highly personalized process begins by identifying your best leadership practices and your challenges.
- We develop long-range and short range goals for you to stay on target with your organization’s plan.
3. Upgrade Missing or Most Urgent Leadership Skills, like...
- Increase your emotional intelligence.
- Improve your communication skills.
- Enhance your people skills.
- Master conflict.
- Learn when and how to sell to both internal and external customers.
- Develop your public speaking.
- Get you comfortable in public relations, delegation and negotiation.
- Improve qualified staff hire and retention rates.
- Elevate and capitalize your own and your people’s top skills.
4. Optimize Your Leadership Relationships & Conditions
- Set up seamless communication and delegation systems so you can be more hands off.
- Find your cake, do what you love.
- Refocus on the best key people to surround yourself with.
- Delegate the cringe; allow others to do what you hate and they love.
5. Master A Leadership Altitude
- Get on top of what stops you dead in your tracks. Jump start a new you!
- Master your limiting beliefs and replace them with ones that honor you.
- Mentally manage difficult people and difficult situations. This is huge!